NOTTINGHAM 0115 714 1123

LONDON 020 3239 1124



Do I need a Fire Risk Assessment for my property?

If you are an employer, owner, landlord or occupier of a non-domestic premises, you are deemed the responsible person for fire safety in the property. Under the law you must carry out, and regularly review, a fire risk assessment, communicate risks identified to staff, maintain adequate & appropriate fire safety measures, plan for an emergency and provide staff training. To avoid fines, prison & possible injury by having a Fire Risk Assessment carried out at your premises.

– Dan, Fire Engineer

Events ›


FBE Chairman’s Dinner & Awards 2017

Thursday 12th October 2017

The City Rooms, Hotel Street, Leicester, LE1 5AW

More info ›

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay informed with infrequent
updates from Survey Hub.



No spam. Your details will always be kept private.

Nottingham: 0115 714 1123
London: 020 3239 1124
Registered in
England & Wales.
Registered Company
No. 08024315.
VAT No. 134 0695 25.

© 2017 Survey Hub Ltd.
Site by Paul Moffatt